Tuesday, 7 December 2010

Mono - Printed CD Range + Friday Promo Posters

Got up especially early today and went t drop in at digital print and managed to get all of my Mono CDs printed (nets, posters & stickers) and also my Mono promo folded poster/flyers for the Mono Live series (friday night promo) at my 2pm slot. Wicked. Spent the rest of the day cropping and making them.
Ed and I are going to set up a photography studio tomorrow in Studio 4 so I will have better pictures taken. For now I just wanted to document the progress. 
Mono Live CD series:  
Mono CD series
Whole CD range examples:
MonoLive posters:
As the paper/ink cracks when to fold it and unfold it I am still wondering whether or not to fold these flyers (wish I could print litho so my work isn't too delicate!). I may fold one for the photos and leave the rest flat. Another problem I've found with digital print is that the the black rubs off  easily - a problem when a folded face of paper is touching the black in on the opposite face. There's no real way to avoid this though, other than printing professionally but that would mean paying for a large run of copies. Oh and one more thing, the black bleeds easily on small details and point sizes. Bloody black ink! Bane of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment